NOTICE OF ELECTION
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a General Municipal Election will be held in the City of Hanford, California on Tuesday, November 3, 2020 for the following offices:
For two (2) Members of the City Council (full term of four years):
The nomination period for these offices begins on July 13, 2020 and closes on August 7, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
If no one or only one person is nominated for an elective office, appointment to the elective office may be made as prescribed by Section 10229, Elections Code of the State of California.
City of Hanford
Dated: July 1, 2020
Publish: July 3, 2020
- Candidate Eligibility: US Citizen; Registered voter and resident within District;
Must be 18 years of age or older
- First day to Pull Nomination Papers: July 13th
- Nomination period ends: August 7th at 5:00 p.m.
- Extended Nomination period ends: August 12th at 5:00 p.m. (Extension occurs if current incumbent(s) fails to submit Nomination Papers by 8/7 deadline)
- By appointment only, call (559) 585-2517 to make an appointment with City Clerk.