News Flash


Posted on: November 14, 2023

Apply to be a Member of a City Commission!

COH Commissions

Interested in local government and want to help move the community forward? If so, serving on one of the City's three Commissions may be for you!

Hanford's City Clerk is now accepting applications to serve on the Parking & Traffic Commission, Parks & Recreation Commission and Planning Commission. 

Application forms are on the City's website.

After completing the form, mail it to/drop it off at the City Clerk's Office, located at:

319 N Douty Street
Hanford, CA 93230

Questions? Call 559-585-2515.

Additional Info...
Facebook Twitter Email